Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Shop Highlight: A Slip Shop


Don't you hate when you find a cute dress or skirt that is just a tad too short especially in the back! This always happens to me and it's so frustrating. So imagine how thrilled I was when I stumbled upon A Slip Shop.
A Slip Shop specializes in skirt extenders. These are basically your regular slip but with a beautiful lace trim that will peek out under your skirt and make those too short options perfect!

My personal favorite is the Black Venice Lace because it's so feminine and dressy. These slips open up a huge window of fashion opportunity and are another way to make a standard off-the-rack piece really unique and special.

I've actually started making my own to save a little money and hope to be back shortly with a fun little DIY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment