Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shop Highlight: Gwynnie Bee



Today I want to introduce you to my new favorite online shop for modest clothing options. Gwynnie Bee.



Gwynnie Bee started as a clothing subscription service for plus size ladies. Their structure is similar to Netflix, where you select how many pieces you want to borrow at a time, pay a flat fee, and swap them out as often as you'd like.

But Gwynnie Bee also has a stand alone shop that sells past season's swap items at huge markdowns. Like 70-80% off. I've already purchased 2 dresses that I am in love with for less than $20/ea.

While a lot of their dresses are a bit too short to fit my standards of modesty, their shirt selection is fantastic and at an unbelievable price point for quality designer pieces.

So be sure to check them out and if the subscription service interests you, you can currently get your first month free by clicking the ad in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment